The South Dakota Chapter, ACPA is recognized as the voice of the concrete paving industry in the state of South Dakota. South Dakota Chapter, ACPA members and a professional staff work together with public agencies and private businesses in conceptualization, design, and construction of high-performance pavements. This partnership has gained international recognition for concrete pavement innovation in South Dakota.
In addition to the primary focus of promoting concrete pavements statewide, the South Dakota Chapter, ACPA facilitates gatherings of Contractor and Associate members, and customers for peer exchange and fellowship.
- Advocacy Support with Local, State, and National Elected Officials and Governmental Agencies
- American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) Membership
- National CP Tech Center
- Annual Concrete Paving Workshop
- State Concrete Paving Awards
- National ACPA Awards Submissions
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- South Dakota Chapter, ACPA Board of Directors*
*All contractor members are eligible to serve on the Board of Directors.
- Professional Development Hours (PDH) Credit
- Educational and Training Programs
- State, Regional, and National Seminar and Webinar Announcements
- Concrete Paving Workshop Registration
- Publications and Media
- Impartial Technical Information from South Dakota Chapter, ACPA Staff
- South Dakota Chapter, ACPA’s Website and the Paving Profiles Newsletter with Lettings and Industry News
- Access to Local, State, and National Communications
- Public Relations Resource
- Best Practices, Market Research, and Industry Data
- South Dakota Chapter, ACPA’s Annual Paving Forecast
- Build a network revolving around your profession, industry, or projects with like-minded professionals.
- Committee Involvement
- South Dakota Chapter, ACPA Meetings and Events